If you are unfamiliar with mobile notary public services you may ask youself, “How does the mobile notary process work for title companies and lenders?” It’s as simple as 2 easy steps.
1. Contact Signing Carolina, Inc. via phone, fax or email with the pertinent details of your loan. We will respond within a short time (usually within 5 – 15 minutes) to advise who your mobile notary public will be.
2. Send the loan package (with a copy for the borrower) to the mobile notary signing agent we assign via overnight mail or by email.
What happens next? Relax, and we’ll handle the rest:
1. Upon receipt of your order, we will contact a mobile notary public or attorney who is located within the closest proximity to your borrower.
2. Once assigned, we will contact your office and provide them with the scheduling details including where the loan package should be sent. At this time, the mobile notary will contact your borrower to confirm the appointment and obtain directions to their home or office; whichever is most convenient for the borrower(s).
3. Once the signing is completed, we will return the loan package back to your office via overnight mail.
How Can Outsourcing Your Scheduling Department Save You Thousands Of Dollars?
Many lenders, title companies and attorneys find that utilizing our services allows them to cut back on hiring employees or eliminates the need for a scheduling department altogether. This is a significant savings as they no longer have to deal with employee issues, pay hourly salaries and provide benefits. And during slow times they don’t pay hourly wages/benefits for employees they don’t need!
Our company provides individual personalized training to each notary that handles our loan signings. We also provide a newsletter going over any issues from previous months and quarterly up training by phone to each and every notary we utilize. Before the loan documents are sent back to the lender, notaries are required to fax back all notarized documents to our office for a quality check.
We take all measures possible to ensure your loan package is signed and notarized accurately every time.
Give us a try today and see how you can save thousands of dollars utilizing our services!
At Signing Carolina, Inc., we are proud of the mobile notary services we provide for our clients throughout the United States. Our mobile notary signing agents and notary publics are seasoned professionals with years of experience in the mortgage loan industry. We are all notary signing agents, professionally trained to meet each client’s specifications and requirements, in accordance with state law. We have a network of mobile notary signing agents and notary publics with coverage in every county in every state.
We understand that your borrower may have a very limited window of time during the day in which a signing can be conducted. If your borrower needs a signing after normal business hours or on the weekend, Signing Carolina, Inc. can schedule a mobile notary signing agent for you. In addition, split signings can be accommodated as well.
We have a network of professional mobile notary signing agents and notaries public in all 50 states.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Contact us now!
Signing Carolina, Inc.
High Point, NC 27265
Phone: 336.905.7009 | Fax: 800.930.0554